Featuring contributions by an international team of the world's experts in urology and gynecology, this third edition reinforces its status as the standard reference work on female urology and urogynecology and an essential clinical textbook in the field.
The sections have now been revised to cover:
- Background Issues
- Patient Reported Outcome Measures and Health Economics
- Basic Science: Structure and Function of the Lower Urinary and Anorectal Tracts in Women
- Diagnostic Evaluation of Incontinence and Urogenital Prolapse
- Non Surgical Treatment of Incontinence Prolapse and Related Conditions
- Associated Disorders
- Surgery for Urinary Incontinence
- Surgery for Urogenital Prolapse
- Laparoscopy and Robotics
- Complex Problems
The previous edition was awarded Best New Edition of an Edited Medical Book by the Society of Authors and the Royal Society of Medicine in their 2006 book awards.